Oh hey there!
FYI, I have been on a serious buffalo kick lately.
If you follow me on Instagram you’ll know what I am talking about. I made an amazing Buffalo Chicken stuffed spaghetti squash about a week ago and it was to-die-for! Don’t you worry my friends I’ll be posting that recipe next week so settle down. For now healthy-ish dips and appetizer’s for the big game are the number one priority. Hopefully you didn’t miss my Easy Guacamole Recipe from earlier this week, it’s super simple and a healthy addition to your Superbowl spread.
Now on to the star of the show, buffalo cauliflower dip.
Check out this cheesy amazing goodness…..
This dip is so creamy it’s hard to feel guilty eating it because it’s cauliflower! My favorite part of the whole dip is the golden brown crunchy top. The tang from the buffalo, the creaminess from the cauliflower, the crunchiness from the panko….what more could you possibly want?
Hope you all enjoy this slightly slimmer appetizer option for your big game party!
- 1 Head of Cauliflower trimmed
- 1/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled Blue Cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 tspn garlic powder
- 1/2 tspn onion powder
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium size pot steam your cauliflower until fork tender, should take around 10 minutes or less.
- Add the drained steamed cauliflower to a food processor along with the blue cheese, cream cheese, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder and hot sauce. Blend until everything is combined and smooth. (Leave a little parsley on the side to sprinkle over the top at the end.)
- Poor the cauliflower mixture into a small to medium sized baking dish.
- Evenly sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the cauliflower.
- On top of the cheese sprinkle the panko bread crumbs and drizzle a little EVOO on top of the panko.
- Broil on high (500 degrees) for 10 minutes.
- Serve with pita chips and/or veggies.