Happy hump day! Need a ridiculously cute dog picture to get you over the hump? I got you covered….
Jersey will pull out all the tricks in the bag when she’s desperate for mommy’s attention. I mean, how could you possible say no to that face? For whatever reason she hates when I’m working on the computer, (which is pretty much always) so she will paw at me and make cute noises until I let her up on my lap while I work. My
little 45 pound lap dog, she’s so special.
Yesterday I posted this decadent picture of my paleo protein muffins and you all went gah-gah goo-goo over them. Even the folks at Formulx liked them!
I’ve been working on this recipe for quite sometime to come up with the perfect combination of flavors and consistency. The first few times I attempted this recipe I was missing the blueberries, and trust me they make all the difference in the world. Jersey seems to agree as well…
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup of Vanilla Formulx protein powder
- Handful of blueberries
- Squirt of honey - optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl combine your beaten egg, mashed banana and squirt of honey.
- Add protein powder and stir until batter is smooth.
- Grease your muffin pan and distribute the batter evenly. Drop about 5-8 blueberries in each muffin cup.
- Bake in the over for 25 minutes.
I only ended up making four muffins but they went so fast that next time I will double the recipe to make more. I am even considering making a big batch on Sunday and refrigerating them to eat through out the week in the morning for a quick on the go breakfast packed with protein.
- What’s your quick go-to breakfast?